Summer

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cory finds out he is going to be a daddy!

I couldn't bring myself to tell Cory this monumental news over the telephone...
SO, with MUCH restraint I waited 4 days to tell him the news once he got home from his training.  I set up a video camera (nanny cam hidden style) and wrapped up a gift that included a positive pregnancy test and the onesie*** below.

I wish I could post the video, but frankly it turned out blurry and I have no clue how to get it from the video camera to the computer.  It basically includes some hugging, crying, and yelling... Why yelling you ask?  Because as soon as he got home he was running towards the TV to turn on the NLDS game in which the Brewers were about to clinch a spot in the NLCS game.  After I basically forced him to open his present, the Brewers game no longer mattered :) 
We are SO excited!!!!

***Side-note: Cory thought the onesie was some kind of 'outfit' for the dog. 
He sure has a lot to learn in the next few months :)


No comments:

Post a Comment