Summer

Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Cooper's Final Shower - Olive Garden: Racine, WI

My wonderful friends at UGES threw me a WONDERFUL shower at Olive Garden two weeks ago.  All of my work friends and colleagues were there.  It was SO much fun!

 One of the tables of some of my favorite people.

 We were so excited to get our monitors.  It was one of our last, big items!
 It is hard to see but the label on the cookies says, "Thank you for your kindness so sweet.  Please enjoy a tasty treat! ~Baby Cooper.  These were probably the most delicious cookies I have ever had!
These are my girls!  Andrea, Tiffany, and Nikki... AKA - My constant source of support, advice, and friendship throughout my pregnancy and throughout any other time in my life!  They are SO good to Cory and I.  I can't wait for Baby Cooper to meet them.  He/she will love them as much as we do!  Thank you for a fun, perfect shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment