Summer

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saturday, June 1, 2012: 39 Weeks

This past week in many ways FLEW by.... In other ways it DRAGGED! 

When comparing my 38 week and 39 week pictures, I have noticed that I am starting to get bigger toward the bottom of my belly... This is hopefully a sign that the big day is right around the corner.  My pelvis and hips have been VERY sore the past few days... Again, another good sign. 

My doctor's appointment this week was quite uneventful.  We did find the heartbeat to be much lower on my abdomen than in my last few appointments.  She will check me this coming week to see how I am progressing.  I made an appointment for after my due date, I am just hoping to get to cancel it.  :)
This upcoming week is the last week of school.  I am SO glad I made it through the school year.  It just means that I get to spend more time with the baby once he/she arrives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment