Summer

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finley's First Trip to the Northwoods!

We went on Finley's first trip to the northwoods over the July 4th week.  She got to meet a ton of friends and family while we were there!
 This is Finley with my 2nd cousin, Jenny
 This is my mom's cousin, Sue... Though I always have called her Aunt Sue.
 Finley finally got to meet her Uncle Joe!
 Finley got to meet Becky.  Becky is marrying my great friend Danny in September!
 This is my "Michigan Mom".  Finley loves Maureen :)
 Watching Danny hold Finley was PRICELESS!  He was like a statue as he didn't want to 'break' her!
 Finley also got to meet Camryn and Cooper.  We will have to make sure she meets Carson and Connor very soon!
 This is Finley's cousin, Faith!  She is 10 months old.  It was fun to see the differences between the two girls.  I never got a chance to get a picture of them together, but I am sure throughout their lives, there will be plenty of photo opportunities with them!

This is Finley's Great Grandma.  They got along SO well.  They loved to snuggle with each other!  The whole time I was there with her, I could feel my Frampa's presence.  I know he is watching over all of us!

Finley also got to meet the Peckmans, the Hills, Great Grandma and Grandpa Bloch, the Knitts, and Jenny and Dave Cox.  It was a wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment