Summer

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Valentine Photo Shoot

 This is such a Finley face!  
We took these pictures a couple of weekends ago.  I don't know HOW my friends that are such amazing photographers do it.  This was a CHALLENGE!!!! Here are a few of my favorites :)
 Her forehead looks really red because I had found an idea on Pinterest to put a kiss mark with red lipstick on her forehead.... YEAH, that didn't go so well.  Apparently my lips just look like a giant, red blob and the lipstick I bought stained her forehead for a couple of hours.  My lips were a different story.  3 days later I could still see stained areas on my lips!





 Ok, mom. I get it! I'm DONE!
 Crawling position!
 Finley's fake cry/half smile!
We love you right back, our little Valentine :)

1 comment:

  1. HA! For what it's worth I didn't notice any staining on your lips! The pics are cute!

    ReplyDelete