Summer

Friday, February 17, 2012

Frampa's Memorial - Rest in Peace

 This is the 'Frampa' board that I made.  Lots of pictures of his 14 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. 
 The picture board for 'love'.  63 years of marriage and happiness!
'Dad' photo board - photos of the greatest dad with his 5 great kids!
 
 My Frampa's younger years.  Man, he was a looker!
 He was a basketball star in high school.  His nickname was 'Speed'.  Ed 'Speed' Reid!
 A drawing of him from 1946
 The family is planning to spread Frampa's ashes at Magician Lake in Michigan (per his wishes) on his birthday June 11.  I wish I could go, but I will be 2 days overdue by that point... perhaps even in labor. 

 Loving Father and Grandfather
 Loving husband

This is a painting created from a photo from their 50th wedding anniversary.

A pencil sketch of my young, handsome Frampa

No comments:

Post a Comment