Summer

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday, February 18, 2012: 24 Weeks

I totally look pregnant!  The bump is visible and people are starting to touch my tummy a lot.  I don't really mind... unless they are strangers.  That's a bit odd.
I feel great!  The only issue is lower back pain (sciatic nerve issue mainly), but I have to say it is not absolutely unbearable.  I am sleeping better and honestly am just enjoying pregnancy at this moment!
My feet have been SLIGHTLY swollen...or they have grown a little.  Not sure which at this point...time will tell.
Cory and I still can't feel the baby on the outside, but we can both see my tummy move when the baby kicks hard enough. 
We have started 'project nursery' and ordered our crib too.  Next weekend we will start to paint and shop for fabrics.  It is starting to make things very real.  I am to the point where it kind of feels like time is crawling, because I just want our baby in our arms... Only 111 days to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment