Summer

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby Cooper is showered with love.... AGAIN!

 My cousin Kati had this beautiful cake made to look like the nursery!  It turned out SO beautiful!
 This is the quote we plan to put somewhere in the room... Haven't done it yet, but will get to it soon!
 We got to take the round part of the cake home.  It is in the freezer and we plan to bring it to the hospital to celebrate the arrival of Baby Cooper... Along with the bottle of champagne we couldn't enjoy on our anniversary!
 All of my wonderful friends and family.
 Is there anything cuter than a newborn sleeper?!
 This is one of my favorite gifts... My cousin Lauren painted a picture of an island that Cory and I saw on our honeymoon (she had asked for landscape photos - though I had no clue why at the time).  She then etched the glass with some of my favorite Jimmy Buffett quotes that related to life, children, parenthood, etc.  It matches the nursery PERFECT and it was truly one of the most touching gifts I have ever received! 

 3/4 of Team America and my mom
 This is Cory's family! L to R: Kelly (Cory's mom), me, my sister-in-law, Becci - (she is also pregnant and due 3 weeks after me), Aunt Kendyle, and my other sister-in-law, Emily.
 I'm SO thrilled my Grandma was able to join me at my shower.  Love her SO much!
 Emily is a great friend and has TONS of knowledge about parenthood.... She has 6 lovely children!  I have had the absolute privilege of teaching 4 of them!  2 to go :)
 I basically look like a house in this picture... LOL!  This is my friend Tammy.  I had her daughter in class 4 years ago.  We also direct the middle school musical together each year.  Cory and I love spending time with her and her wonderful family!
This is my Great Aunt Lois and my cousin Kati.  They threw me an absolutely BEAUTIFUL shower!  Cory and I are so grateful and blessed to have them in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is very random, but I have been trying to get in touch with the cooper family for a few years now. If there's anyway you could pass a message along to Becci for me it would be greatly appreciated.
    My name is Ben, I know them from high school and am looking to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete