Summer

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Saturday, April 14, 2012: 32 Weeks

Yep! I'm definitely pregnant! LOL!!!!!
My back has just started to be sore again at the end of each work day, but.... I truly still can't complain!  I have had a pretty amazing pregnancy up to this point! 
Cory and I were snuggling the other day and he could feel the baby kicking him in the back!  He was like 'WHOA, does it always feel that powerful'?  I said, 'YES! Why do you think it keeps me awake some nights.' :)  He also got to see the baby moving across my belly the other day.... He thought that looked very weird!
I have started to see my dr. every 2 weeks now. My appointments continue to go well.  I am not really planning on having a birth plan when it comes to my delivery.... I just kind of want to 'go with the flow' and see how it all turns out! 
It is amazing what a calming effect my husband has on me!  He has 'chilled' me out SO much during the time I have been with him.  The 'old me' would be panicking and planning everything to millionth degree. :)
I continue to be able to confide with and ask advice from my amazing friends.... Not sure what I would do without their kindness, wealth of knowledge, and common sense solutions to this whole 'mommy' thing that is all new to me. 
Cory and I continue to be extremely excited for June.... Just can't wait to meet our little bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment