Summer

Monday, March 25, 2013

Time with Faith

Finley and I went up north this weekend (Cory had to work).  My Great Aunt Lois rode with us and I was SO thankful for her.  Finley did NOT love the 10+ hours in the car in the matter of 3 days. 
 Finley was in rough shape when we finally arrived at my mom and dad's house.  She wasn't real sure where we had arrived and the people she saw there weren't familiar to her.  She hasn't seen her cousin Faith since she was 2.5 months old, but Faith calmed her down very quickly.  She was so sweet to Finley.  She kept rubbing her back and sitting next to her.  Faith didn't like it when Finley cried!

 Like I said, such a sweetie :)

 More hugs!
 Havin' fun at Nonni and Umpa's house
 They really enjoyed taking a bath together....

...and snuggling with Umpa afterwards <3

No comments:

Post a Comment