Summer

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

11 Months Old!

 Our sweet angel is already 11 months old!  I know I say it every month, but I just can't believe how fast it goes.  I have been telling her a lot lately that it would be ok with me if she stayed little forever.  She is at such a fun age!  Her personality is started to shine through and she is just an absolute joy to be around.  That being said, these monthly pictures have become a serious challenge.  She wants to do anything BUT get her picture taken.
 After pulling the blocks down, she got a hold of the lens cap and thought she was pretty funny.
 After I retrieved the lens cap, she decided to stand up and get the monitor off her nightstand and thought playing with that might be fun.
 This is the only usable shot for her baby book!  LOL!
 BAHAHAHAHA!
She took off her daddy's work nametag from his shirt and is examining it while lounging.  What a stinker :)
Finley is standing independently, but doesn't seem terribly interested in taking steps.  She cruises furniture, but so far crawling seems to be her 'go to' to get around.  She is finally feeding herself table food in larger chunks.  We have stopped giving her 'baby food' at this point.  She LOVES lunch meat, cheese, pretty much any fruit, avocado, peas, hot dogs, potatoes, and noodles.  This month she has started to try to mimic our words and they are more noticeable as words and not babble (though she still does that a lot too).  She waves bye-bye and hi whenever we are coming or going.  This month she seems more actively engaged in reading books.  She is turning the pages, holding the books, and seems very interested in the pictures.  We usually read 2-3 a night.  I have been preparing for her first birthday... part of me is excited to celebrate the amazing year we have had as a family and part of me just can't stand the fact that she won't be our little baby anymore.  One thing I do know is that she is SO MUCH FUN right now... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment