Summer

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My First Mother's Day

 This is apparently what a zoo trip in May looks like in Wisconsin.  Bundled up and ready for some family fun!
 My hubby surprised me and was able to switch with someone at work so he could spend the day with us.  It was WONDERFUL to be together as a family of 3.
 Stylin' in her new shades
 I couldn't love her more than I do!
 Finley's grandma was snuggling her all day :)
 The last time she was by the baby gorilla she could barely hold her own head up...
 With her cousin, Oliver
 Finley with her cousins




 My whole life
 We stopped to see Godmother after the zoo trip...
...godfather too!
Being a mother has given me a whole new perspective on life.  I have never felt more of a purpose.  It has given me a better understanding of my own parents and the sacrifices they have made for me and the unconditional love that they obviously feel for my brother and I.  I am grateful and humbled that God made me Finley's mom.  Blessed is my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment