Summer

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Shenanigans in the Bloch residence

After celebrating Bobby and Cassie's nuptuals, we had great food and a stellar White Elephant Gift Exchange!  It was wonderful to be with family!!!!

 When my mom and her sisters get together... LOOK OUT!  They like to have a few cocktails and 'belly bump'!!  This is my mom with her sister Sharon.
 The other two sisters got jealous they weren't invited to the 'belly bumping' party so here they are...  all 4 of them in all their glory.  By the way.... They insist on doing this at ALL family weddings too.  LOL!!!!!
My cousin Lauren, my mom, and my cousin Mallory.
My cousin Lauren, her fiance Lee, and their dog Bernie (named after Bernie Brewer).  They are the next to get married!  I am honored to stand up in their wedding this summer!!!!
I tried every way to get this picture to be vertical... I guess it wasn't meant to be.  This shirt was one of the white elephant gifts... It is beyond shameful that Zach is wearing it in this family!!!! I promptly stole it from him when it was my turn and gave it to my husband, who was the only Lions fan in the joint!

My cousin Betty got these sweet finger lights in the white elephant.  They were later stolen by my mother.  She thought they would be a cool accessory to wear at Jimmy Buffett concerts! LOL
The final white elephant gift was for my cousin Lauren.  It was a speeding warning that my two aunts received earlier in the day for going 76 in a 45mph zone.  The police officer let them off because it was Christmas!  This is the first we are hearing of the 'pull over'.
As you can see there were many 'treasures' that resulted from the white elephant exchange.  My cousin Zach took a few of the loveliest gifts and made a 'war horse' out of them.  Impressive!
My brother is the only one missing.  He was still traveling from being at Christmas with my dad's side of the family.  Left to right: Betty, Donald, Cassie, Allen, Mallory, Lauren, me, Zach

I love my cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment