Summer

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday, January 21, 2012: 20 Weeks

 There is definitely a small bump!  Baby Cooper continues to grow!

I can't believe we are already half way through this pregnancy!  The 2nd trimester has been heavenly!  I am not sleeping amazingly well, but enough for me to have enough energy to get through the day.  We will see how the 3rd trimester goes.... hard to believe that will be here in a little over a month!
Last night and today I have started to feel little flutters/strange feelings.... I am pretty sure they are Baby Cooper's movements/kicks.  I can't wait until Cory and I can feel them on the outside.  I know it will be a powerful moment for both of us.  My next prenatal appointment is on Thursday.  As always I am eager to hear Baby Cooper's strong, little heartbeat.  Every time I hear it, it brings tears to me eyes.  It just reminds me how miraculous and precious this little baby is.  139 days to go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment