Summer

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Introducing Baby Cooper

 Baby Cooper's spine/back
 Can't wait to kiss those little feet/toes :)
 An 'arial' shot... Top of baby's head and arms
 Legs and little butt :)  Who knows if there are private parts showing?!  It could go either way! LOL


 A 4D shot...One of only 2 that Baby Cooper actually cooperated for.  As you can see the arms/hands are still covering his/her mouth.
As close to a full face shot that we could get!

There are very few words to describe what it felt like for us to see the miracle growing inside of me.  Cory was like a giddy kid all day after seeing the baby.  I think it made it very real for him.  I have felt the effects of being pregnant all along, but he hasn't.  I think this made him realize, "Hey, I'm going to be a dad.... for real!"   
I can't decide what my favorite part was... seeing the heart beating, watching him/her give me a couple strong kicks, or watching the baby put his/her hands up to her face and waving as if saying hello.  It just made us both want June to be here NOW!  We can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment