Summer

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Decorating Gingerbread Houses

Cory and I love to do little projects together.  Cory saw a gingerbread house kit at the store and insisted that we buy it.  I LOVED that idea, so of course I went along with it.  After putting the houses together and letting them get solid overnight, we got to the decorating.

Cory's house looked great until.....
 He was carrying it to the counter to dry and he dropped it on the floor.  This is him trying to put it back together....

 His finished gingerbread house...It looks like it was caught in a tornado.  I'm fairly certain that after he dropped it we laughed for about 15 minutes straight.  In fact, I am still laughing now looking at it!
 This one is mine :)
We had so much fun, but ended up only decorating 2 of the 5 houses.  They are a lot of work and very time consuming!  We saved everything for next year though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment