Summer

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Buffett!!!!

Cory was off of work on Buffett's birthday so he did the honors of baking a cake for him.  When I got home from parent-teacher conferences I frosted it with a whipped cottage cheese 'frosting' and topped it with carrot garnishes and a '3' candle!

 The candle is still lit at this point and Buffett isn't quite sure what to do about it, so he stayed on the opposite side of the cake until I took the candle away!
 As you can see his first mission was to lick of the 'frosting'.  This caused the cake to go on the floor :)
 SO mad at myself for cutting half of his head off in this picture.  I LOVE his 'frosting' mustache!!!!
 Buffett clearly brings new meaning to 'licking your plate clean'. 
This plate is really special to me.  It was a plate that my mom and dad had ever since I can remember.  They would serve our birthday meals, first day of school meals, etc. on this throughout my brother's and my childhood.  Last year for our wedding, she wrapped it and gave it to us for our family.  It meant to much to me and gets me excited to use it with our future children/family!!!
LOL!  Licking his chops once he was done with his cake.

Happy Birthday little man!  You bring us such joy :) 
We can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with our sweet boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment