Summer

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A visit with Frampa

My friend's Bridgette's shower was only 10 minutes from my Auntie Con's house, so I knew I wanted to stop by to spend some time with my dear Frampa. 

Frampa was in really good spirits during our visit.  I made him laugh and crack a smile on more than a few occassions.  I showed him my small baby bump and he loved that!  Cory and I also told him that if we have a boy, we plan to name him Reid Joseph.  He got very teary eyed.... Reid is his family name.  Joseph was his father's name, is his brother's name, is my father's name, and my brother's name.  Needless to say, he seemed very touched that our baby will carry on the legacy of his family's name. 

Two of my favorite guys in the whole world!  The last time I visited Frampa, Cory had to work.  Frampa told me that he loved Cory and what a great guy I had picked.  That meant more to me than just about anything.

Growing up, I always looked at my Frampa like he was a superhero.  He did everything right.  He was a wonderful dad, business man, friend, husband, and grandpa.  He always put everyone else before himself.  He is loving, caring, and incredibly funny!  His jokes and humor were my favorite thing about him when I was a little girl.  Now, when I look at my Frampa, I see a man that I am SO proud to have in my life.  He is truly one of a kind, a diamond in the rough, a true gem in this world.  He has always been so wonderful to me and I love him more than words could ever express!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment