Summer

Thursday, July 11, 2013

13 Months Old!

 This year we are going to take our monthly pictures in lots of different places :)
Finley has become a pretty serious mimic this month.  She tries to say everything that we say... which means we need to start watching what we say around her! ;)  She pretty religiously says mama, dada, dog, up, more, out, uh-oh, all done, yeah, and of course NO!  This month she added more drama to that word by shaking her head back and forth as well.

She is eating EVERYTHING.  She is into EVERYTHING.  She laughs at EVERYTHING.  
She is still not walking... We are both completely fine with that.  We are enjoying the calm before the storm!  I am feeling VERY spoiled that I get to spend my summers with her.  I can't believe how blessed I am!   

No comments:

Post a Comment