Summer

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beachin' it up!

 My friend Andrea (I teach with her) invited us to the beach with our other friends we teach with.  We had so much fun at the beach.  It is near her house, there is never anyone else there, and it was in the shade for the most part.  Had a blast on a hot morning!

 Gianna got to dip her little toes in the water.  She loved it!
 Jayda said 'CHEEEEEESE' when I snapped this photo.  What a cutie!
 Finley is her momma's daughter.  She has loved being in water from day one.  I like swimming more than just about anything in the world, so she can be my swimming buddy.
 I love these girls.  They are all polite, have sweet personalities, get along well, and are a joy to be around.  I am so lucky to have such great friends in their mommies and Finley has such awesome kids to be friends with and look up to.  BLESSED!


No comments:

Post a Comment