Summer

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Plum Lake

 Plum Lake has been one of my favorite places in the world for quite some time.  I went there just about every day for several summers to waterski and hang out with my Michigan family-The Pabsts.  The pollen up north was HORRIBLE, so we couldn't swim in front of their pier.  We went over to our friend's house next door and he let us use his swimming area which was a little better.  He also gave us a turtle sandbox for Finley to bring home.  Thanks Bob!!!!
 She's all ready to go! 
 It was a bit chilly and as you can see behind me, I had to clear out some serious pollen before we could get in!
 She wasn't sure what to think of the waves once we went out deeper.  After getting acclimated to the cold water, she kicked her legs, smiled, and laughed.  I should've known she would love it.... she's like her mommy :)

We had a great time at Plum Lake... Just like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment