Summer

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Rob and Ann's Wedding

 Finley and her Great Uncle Barry were thick as thieves during the wedding.  The tent was right on the beach about 75 yards from the water.  An idyllic setting in the northwoods!

 They had a swing made from an old ski lift and Finley really enjoyed going on it.  This is such a Finley face...
 
 Looking up at Uncle Barry

 What a sweet photo!  Finley's Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma love her so much.  Great-Grandpa wanted to hold her a lot throughout the week. :)  Every time he did, it made my think of my Frampa and how much he would've loved her too......
 Umpa had to work a lot while we were there, but Nonni got to spend quite a bit of time with us.
 We discovered how much Finley likes strawberries!
 Anything to keep a kid busy and quiet at a wedding. :)  She is playing and splashing in Uncle Barry's beer and Aunt Terrie is getting a beer shower.
 I love this pic of the brother and his sisters.  My Grandma, my Great-Uncle Bud, and my Great-Aunt Lois.  We are so blessed to be a part of their lives. Such wonderful and loving people!
 Finley and Aunt Terrie tried the swing out later on together.

No comments:

Post a Comment