Summer

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bobby and Cassie's Wedding

 There was a cool old cabin that provided a nice backdrop for the photos.
 Nonni and Finley
 My mom and her three sisters in order left-to-right from oldest to youngest.  Debbie, Terrie, Karen, and Sharon
 With their parents
 With the beautiful bride!
 These two were up to lots of shenanigans during dinner :)
 Typical!
 OMG! <3
 Dancing with Uncle Lee
 Dancing to 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'
 She would wriggle out of my arms every time I took a break and would crawl back out until she found SOMEONE that would dance with her. 

As you can tell from the feet behind her, she crawled out in the middle of the bouquet toss and sat in front of them.  I guess technically she is single... though I know her daddy won't be letting her date until she is 30 - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment